To be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid
Old enough to know better, too young to care
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
♥ I'm not weird, I'm limited edition ♥

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Let me live

Why don't you take another little piece of my heart
Why don't you take it and break it
And tear it all apart
All I do is give
All you do is take
Baby why don't you give me
A brand new start

Why don't you take another little piece of my soul
Why don't you shape it and shake it 'till you're really in control
All you do is take
And all I do is give
All that I'm askin'
Is a chance to live


Why don't you take another little piece of my life
Why don't you twist it, and turn it
And cut it like a knife
All you do is live
All I do is die
Why can't we just be friends
Stop livin' a lie

No comments: