♥ To be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid ♥
♥ Old enough to know better, too young to care ♥
♥ If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything ♥
♥ I'm not weird, I'm limited edition ♥

Friday, February 12, 2010

Didn't I know

Nothing is so good it lasts eternally
Perfect situations must go wrong
But this has never yet prevented me
Wanting far too much for far too long

Looking back I could have
played it differently
Won a few more moments, who can tell?

Isn't it madness he won't be mine
But in the end he needs a little bit
More than me

No one in your life
is with you constantly
No one is completely on your side
And though I move my world to be with him
Still the gap between us is too wide

Looking back I could have
played things some other way
Learned about the man before I fell
I was just a little careless, maybe
But I was ever so much younger then

Didn't I know
How it would go?

If I knew from the start
why am I falling apart?

No comments: