To be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid
Old enough to know better, too young to care
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
♥ I'm not weird, I'm limited edition ♥

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I walk alone

I'm so tired of being here
Supressed by all my childish fears
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just to real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
I've been alone all along
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Look right through me, look right through me
And I find kind of funny, I find i kind of sad
I find it har to tell you, I find it hard to take
Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
I feel all alone and the world has turned it's back on me
It feels like the walls are closing in on me
It's hard to find relief and people can be so cold
Darkness is upon my door and I feel like I can't take anymore
I feel all alone and a loyal friend is hard to find
I'm caught in a one way street with the monsters in my head
My hopes and dreams are far away
and I feel like I can't face the day
Tell me why
When I scream there's no reply
When I reach out there's nothing to find
When I sleep I break down and cry
Beaten by the storm
Talking to myself
Getting washed by the rain
It's such a cold cold town
I thank the lord above
You're not here to see me
in this shape I'm in
Spending my time
Wathching the days go by
Feeling so small
I stare at the wall
My friends kepp telling me
Hey, life will go on
But what do they know
If they say that...
They just don't know...

--> Welcome to my life <--

No comments: