To be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid
Old enough to know better, too young to care
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
♥ I'm not weird, I'm limited edition ♥

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

All work and no play

I'm so depressed. I really hate going to work when I have been free for a couple of days. But tomorrow it's time again. Now I have 8 days left to my summer vacation......EIGHT!! So much when the 8 days are taking place in 11 days....*sigh*

The thing is, when I now know that I have one free day left, you should think that I do something useful, but NOOOOOO....I just sit around waiting for the clock to strike BEDTIME!

The only bright spot in all the darkness is that when I get off on thursday, I'm going to Fagans with Lisa and Karin. Then I'm free on friday (well, I'm going to clean up my parents house, but anyway). Then I have a VERY long day on saturday (7 am - 9 pm) and then I work on sunday as well.

But enough about that. Feels like I've been nagging about this far to much now.

I have bought a new Playstation2 from someone on "Blocket". I got the PS2 and a memory card 8mb for 950:- (95 euro). That's much cheaper than the internet stores. It works perfectly anyway and that was what I was looking for, so I'm happy. Now I can play SingStar and Buzz! without having to hit the PS2 and scratch the game.

No comments: