To be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid
Old enough to know better, too young to care
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
♥ I'm not weird, I'm limited edition ♥

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Aquaplaning & shelfspace

Idag har jag varit och köpt lite dukar och hälsat på Karin på hennes jobb. Sedan började det såklart regna. Boring, fick 4 vattenplaningar på väg hem. Fick köpt lite filmer också. Har nu 33 filmer att sätta in i hyllan. Satte in 13 i förra veckan. Vet att jag inte borde köpa så många filmer, men jag köper åtminstone inte kläder, godis eller annat. Sedan köper jag aldrig till full pris heller. Lyckas alltid hitta rea och prissänkningar.

Today I bought some cloths and visited my friend Karin while she was working. It has started to rain again and I hope it won't be as bad as i were last week. I also bought some movies and have about 33 to put on the shelfs. Last week I had 13 movies that found their way on to my shelfs. I know I shouldn't buy so much DVD's but better them than something that's more expensive.
I will try to write some of my entries in english and see if some readers are picking it up. Then I will se how I'll go from there.

No comments: