To be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid
Old enough to know better, too young to care
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
♥ I'm not weird, I'm limited edition ♥

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Stainboy

Go and take a look at Tim Burton's Stainboy on my Movie blog. There's a link in the right column. I absolutely love Tim Burton and his book "The Melancholy death of Oyster Boy". It's from this book that Stainboy comes. If you've read it you'll also recognize some of the other characters like Match Girl, Stare Girl, Toxic Boy (to name a few).

When you enter my Movie blog the links to the six episodes are right at the top. Then please chare your oppinion about them and take the poll that is also at the top of the page.

If you don't have the energy to look up the link, just press this one;
http://stargazermovies.blogspot.com/

No comments: