To be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid
Old enough to know better, too young to care
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
♥ I'm not weird, I'm limited edition ♥

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Calleth You, Cometh I

And I know that what we had would not be called love by the ones who know. And I know it's been many years and a hundred love-affairs ago. I know all that so well but I also do know this: CALLETH YOU, COMETH I and that's just how it is and how it's always been. It's where my reason stops and something else comes in. I know it doesn't make sense, but still...Calleth you, cometh I - And that's how it is...

Jag vet att den här låten är gammal...men jag har upptäckt dess genialitet först nu. Bara titeln är ett genidrag. Gillas skarpt! Sen att den kan beskriva ett känslotillstånd så bra är bara fantastiskt.

Music...for life

Inlägget om Dag 7 - Min bästa vän kommer inom kort (imorgon kanske?!)

No comments: