To be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid
Old enough to know better, too young to care
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
♥ I'm not weird, I'm limited edition ♥

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

An apple a day

Som vanligt när Jessica är lite arg så uttrycker hon det genom andras ord...så för att fortsätta på föregående inläggs tema:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Who do you think you fool when you talk about us?
Why do you walk on glass when you know it cuts?
There must be a reason why,
You put my life in overdrive.
I'm up to here with push and shove...
From here on in, I've had enough!

Don't count on me, I engineer
On every move we make from here
I'll take the lead
You take the pain
You see, I engineered this game

No I'm not bitter,
I'm not mad
Well, maybe just a little, just a tad.
I know every apple here ain't bad,
But I found a worm in every single one I had.
--------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: