To be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid
Old enough to know better, too young to care
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
♥ I'm not weird, I'm limited edition ♥

Friday, June 11, 2010

Start living...NOW

There were incidents and accidents,
there were hints and allegations.
But I guess I had to go to that place,
to get to this one.
No ifs, ands or buts,
don't try to ask me why
or how can she do that.
And I just can't keep living this way.
So starting today,
I'm breaking out of this cage.
I'm standing up,
I'm gonna face my demons.
I've had enough,
now I'm so fed up.
Time to put my life back together right now!

Bra saker idag. Har hittat ett ställe som får mig att må bra, även om det det känns smått surrealistiskt. Men så länge det känns okej så får det gå.

Fick reda på idag att jag har fått löneökning. REJÄL ökning. Skulle skriva på papperna om anställning och såg att de höjt med minst 1500:- i månaden. Gött!

Det som står överst är sant. Tro inte att ni har med ett pucko att göra haha...

IN YOUR FACE...YOUR STUPID FACE!!!!!!

No comments: