To be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid
Old enough to know better, too young to care
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
♥ I'm not weird, I'm limited edition ♥

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Orka? Nej!

Someone once told me that you have to choose what you win or lose. You can’t have everything! Don’t you take chances, you might feel the pain. Don’t you love in vain, cause love wont set you free. I could stand by the side and watch this life pass me by, so unhappy but safe as could be...

So what if it hurts me. So what if I break down. So what if this world just throws me off the edge. My feet run out of ground? I gotta find my place. Don’t care about other pain in front of me 'cause I’m just trying to be happy. Just wanna be happy!

Holding on tightly, just can’t let it go. Just trying to play my roll, slowly disappear. Well all these days they feel like they’re the same. Just different faces, different names. Get me outta here. Well I can stand by the side and watch this life pass me by. So any turns that i can't see, like I'm a stranger on this road. But don’t say victim, don’t say anything.

If you didn't notice, boy, you mean everything. Thought I couldn't live without you, it's gonna hurt when it heals too and even though I really love you, I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to. I can't turn on the TV, without something there that would remind me. It wasn't all that easy to just put aside your feelings.

Remember those walls i built? Well, baby they're tumbling down and they didn't even put up a fight, didn't even make up a sound. I found a way to let you in. It's the risk that I'm takin', I ain't never gonna shut you out. You're everything I need and more. Hit me like a ray of sun, burning through my darkest night. You're the only one that I want, think I'm addicted to you. I'd swore I never fall again...

Om du vill bli min vän och jag bli din. Jag tror nog våra vägar kan passas in. Det är inte mycket alls jag begär. Du får vara dej själv, jag lovar och svär. Vi kan bo ihop, vi kan bo isär. Vi kan träffas jämt, eller här och där. Och du får ringa mej när som helst du vill. Vill du att jag ska komma, säg bara till. Jag vet var du är, jag kan ringa dej. Men jag känner mej osäker på mej. Du kanske har nån annan, vad vet jag? Visst blir det väl min tur, en dag? Jag vågar inte.

Dreaming, hoping, for another try

Hjärtat rusar, pulsen slår. Du ser på mig där du står. Tankarna far runt omkring. Ingen av oss gör nånting. Måste det vara så svårt? Kanske är också du rädd för att falla hårt. Allt man skjuter upp till sen, vem vet när vi ses igen. Men det får räcka nu.

Allt känns så tungt jag går runt här i tystnaden. Tankarna blandas med smaken av tårar, i hjärtat finns bara du. Säg mig finns det nån annan, finns det nån annan nu? Nätterna plågar mig, stirrar i taket. Jag önskar du låg tätt intill. Utanför fönstret där rusar det timmar, här inne tycks tiden stå still. Jag vänder mig om och försöker att sova, i hjärtat finns bara du. Finns det nån annan, finns det nån annan nu? Solen går upp väcker världen till liv, i min dröm ligger du tätt intill. Det känns lite bättre men hjärtat det gråter, du finns här 24-7. Säg mig finns det nån annan, finns det nån annan nu?

Om du tror att det duger när du ljuger, då tror du fel!

I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears. If you have to leave I wish that you would just leave 'cause your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone. These wounds won't seem to heal and this pain is just too real. There's just too much that time cannot erase.

No comments: