To be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid
Old enough to know better, too young to care
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
♥ I'm not weird, I'm limited edition ♥

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm scared you'll forget about me

Don't say a word; just come over and lie here with me
'cause I'm just about to set fire to everything I see.
I want you so bad I'll go back on the things I believe.
There, I just said it; I'm scared you'll forget about me.

So young and full of running
all the way to the edge of desire.
Steady my breathing, silently screaming
I have to have you now.
-------------------------------------------------
Lightning strikes
Inside, my chest to keep me up at night
Dream of ways
To make you understand my pain

No one really ever wins

Mention it
Push it in and twist the knife again
Watch my face
As I pretend to feel no pain

How come the only way to know how high you get me
is to see how far I fall
God only knows how much I'd love you if you let me
but I can't break through at all.

I don't care if we don't sleep at all tonight
Let's just fix this whole thing now

Good to know it's all a game
Disappointment has a name, it's heartbreak, heartbreak



No comments: