To be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid
Old enough to know better, too young to care
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
♥ I'm not weird, I'm limited edition ♥

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Upheaval?!

Först ytterligare en reaktion på "chocken" haha (japp, "haha" är fortfarande min försvarsmekanism när det gäller "det här"... )

Sedan en liten uppmuntran som samtidigt fungerar som en bekräftelse på att jag är smått galen och allvarligt störd. I can't stand you, but I can't live without you, but i can't love you, but you won't love me....eller hur var det nu?! Dubbelmoral och tvetydighet, vad är det???
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1
I trusted you,
I put out a helping hand.
Only in return,
I got a stabbing in the back.
I see it so clear now,
through my open eyes.
Stood by your side,
you put a knife in my back,
Never ever thought it'd be you who would do me like that.
But we live and we learn, or so it's said,...
The mistakes I’ve made won’t happen again,
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2
Fantastisk låt med klockren text! Lööööve it!

No comments: